Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Busy busy!

I'm starting to get back into the swing of working day practice and ER work along with managing the farm.


My days and nights are pretty busy but alot of fun.


On the farm weaning the goat kids is in full swing, they aren't thrilled with the process but should be fully weaned and ready for their new homes by the end of the month.


I had my last 3 bunny litters of the season born this weekend, 9 to first time charlie doe STC4 with 6 marked surviving and 7 beautifully marked to first time charlie doe STC5. The last litter was only 3 kits and none are showable which was a disapointment!


Here are a few photos from the week:


Pumba my pot belly pig will be getting a baby brother in a few weeks, here's a cute photo of the piglets we'll be picking from! They are just adorable!


I don't know if its the heat but I have 2 Rhinelander juniors from 2 different litters that are having some "ear confusion," and are imitating lops as best they can!


Hershey the sweetest little chocolate buck kid you'll ever meet is enjoying the hay part of weaning!


1 comment: