Monday, August 1, 2011

Free to Good Home - Theo!

Theo has been a wonderful stud bunny on my farm these past 2 years but its time for him to be placed into a retirement home!


Theo is 2.5 years old and he carries a genetic defect so he is available without a pedigree on the condition his new home will not breed him. I can have him neutered before he goes home but a small fee will apply to help cover the sugery expense.


Theo is very sweet and just loves head rubs. He is BIG boy with a blocky head, he weighs in at about 10 lbs.

Theo is used to dogs, cats and so forth, he is easy to handle, gentle, loves to binky and is an all around great bunny.


Because he's a big boy he is prone to fur loss on his feet, his feet are tough and leathery, he has not had an actual case of sore hocks but if he is housed in a wire floored cage he needs at least 2 resting mats.








Please e-mail me if you'd like to bring Theo home.

I am going to try and get the website up to date as soon as I can, I'm working 2 jobs at the moment so I don't have much down time but I have most of the photos I need taken, just need to sit down and do some editing.

Side note: I have gotten a flood of e-mails asking about baby goat sales. Wethers will be $75.00 each or 2 for $125.00.


Bucklings start at $200 and doelings start at $250


All goat kids will be held on the farm until September, bucklings/wethers will be able to go home mid-September and doelings will be available AFTER the VA state fair which is the last week in September. We appreciate your understanding and will respond to your e-mails soon.


At this point in time Wind Chime's buckling "Gigantor," is being retained for our herd, we have not made any decisions on the other kids yet, several more may be retained..

No comments:

Post a Comment