Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goat Clipping

Today one of my co-workers from the ER clinic I work at came out and clipped some of my goats down so I can take photos of them for my website that is SO out of of date and so prospective buyers of this years crop of kids can get a better idea on body type.


Dude was very well behaved and so were most of the other gals, Dixie gave us a run for our money but she tends to be a bit of a diva here and there. We still have Athena's two little gals to clip down - they need reburning on one of each of their horn buds so we'll clip them after their vet trip to have them reburned - they're also still a little young for sale purposes so I want them to mature a bit more before they get their photos taken!


I'm going to do my best to get photos of them on Saturday and have them on the website/on facebook by Tuesday at the latest.


Not much else to report, all is well here on the farm as we progress into the last stretch of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment