Sunday, October 23, 2011

Departure is quickly approaching

It seems that all of a sudden its ARBA Convention week!


Where did all the preparation time go? I'm a bit behind on a few tasks that still need to be completed but am very much looking forward to finishing up packing, printing pedigrees and loading the trailer up for its maiden voyage.


The 3 puppies on the farm will be departing for their vacation (aka pet sitting) with my family tomorrow which will make the last minute tasks much easier without 3 small dogs underfoot getting into everything.


The farm will be in good hands while I'm away and I think I'll miss the critters alot more than they will miss me.


I'll try and get a post up right before I head out on my ARBA Convention 2011 adventure this Thursday. To all those attending, best of luck, can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment