Monday, October 3, 2011

Just a few photos

Things are as busy as ever on the farm. Its hard to believe that the rabbit (ARBA) Convention is only a few short weeks away. I'm really looking forward to it, especially spending time with my bunny buddies!


I don't have much to show but it will be fun to move the Rhinelanders out and see what I can find that suits me in terms of a meat breed. I have a few last minute things to do such as finalize my entries, tattoo some of the bunnies and get the trailer ready to go.


I do still have space available for transport. $15.00 a hole one way, e-mail me if you'd like a spot.


I've decided to continue my sales policy as I did last year at Convention, all sales will be conducted in person at the Convention center and I will not be accepting any presales. I will have a good number of entered Rhinelanders for sale along with several more brood animals available for purchase outside the show room. I'll have my contact info posted on the coops of my entered show rabbits so you can call me to setup time to see the rabbits that aren't entered in the show.


Anyways onto the photos!


Photobucket


Timon the piglet is adjusting to life on the farm pretty well. Pumba isn't too impressed with him yet but hopefully they will be good buddies some day soon.


Photobucket


The always lovely Mascara, Caddy's now 3+ month old doeling.


Photobucket


Some of the girls in their paddock, the rain has just been awful to my farm lately, much of what was grass is now mud..


Photobucket


Latte and Spice, Athena's two doelings.


Photobucket


Dudette, Dixie's doeling, this little girl is such a sweetie.


Photobucket


A few of the Rhinelander juniors I'll be bringing to Convention


Photobucket


They're such little goofballs!


Photobucket


They're learning how to run down the running board at the moment


Photobucket


Some of them just haven't gotten the hang of it yet, they think its snooze time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment