Sunday, November 27, 2011

A belated Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm late but I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!



I am so thankful for my wonderful family, friends, farm and for the work I get to do everyday.



Here's a few late fall photos to enjoy.



Photobucket


This is a young senior buck I took to ARBA Convention to sell, since he didn't sell there he is now for sale locally. He is a brood buck out of Tiger and Pumpkin, light on markings but nice color balance and type. He is showable. $35.00 w/ pedigree


Photobucket


Here's a junior buck that is dark in color also for sale. He is the brother to my 8th out of 32 junior buck. This guy is showable but I would consider brood due to light markings and darker color. $35.00 w/ pedigree

Photobucket


Here's one of my sassy hens! She really loves the camera.

Photobucket


I've finally made up my mind and this beautiful black and white June 2011 doeling Mascara is officially for sale. She is AGS/ADGA registered and comes from a CAE/CL/TB/Brucellosis negative herd. She is extremely friendly and dainty and wound make a great addition to any herd. Her dam Caddy has not been regularly milked so I don't have much to say about her udder. She is $300.00 OBO


Photobucket


Athena is always smiling, she loves being the matriarch of the doe herd.


Photobucket



This is Latte, one of Athena's twin doelings from this July, she is getting big!


Photobucket



And this is Spice, the other twin doeling of Athena's. Both are such beautiful little gals.


Photobucket



This is an up close shot of Mascara's twin brother Little Dude!


Photobucket



Little Dude just adores his uncle Banjo.


Photobucket



Here are a few of the young bucklings, most of these fellows will be getting neutered soon to become wethers.


Photobucket



Little Dude and Gigantor in this photo!


Photobucket



Gigantor is looking so grown up these days, check out his little beard.


Photobucket



Fiddle is doing well, he is such a loving goat, always looking for attention and petting.


Photobucket



Little Dude again, he is growing up!


Photobucket



And this is why it is so hard to get good photos of the rabbits - the cats are always interrupting me wanting attention!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures!! I especially love your goats, they are beautifully marked.

    ReplyDelete